Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Design Engineer to work in their leading facility in Telford
This role will be split between Design & Quality Engineering, so you MUST have experience with both.
For the successful Design Engineer our client is offering;
- Temporary-Permanent position
- Salary between 25,000 - 35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 8.00 AM to 17.00 PM Monday to Thursday, early finish Friday
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme at auto-enrolment rates
- On-site car park
The Role of the Design Engineer
- Maintain the production quality control system;
- Overseeing new projects development, including compiling relevant part data, creating solid models, engineering drawing and quality documents
- Preparation of tooling drawings in line with production requirements
- Monitoring and updating company MPR system
- Identifying and sourcing inspection gauges for new projects, and maintaining current gauge calibration schedule;
- Development and maintenance of company procedures
- Development of industrial accreditation documents for new business ventures.
What our client is looking for in a Design Engineer
- Qualified to a MINIMUM of HNC/HND within Mechanical Engineering or Product Design - ESSENTIAL
- Experienced working with CAD and Solidworks, or another relevant 3D package - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in a similar role - ESSENTIAL
- Computer literate with extensive experience and understanding of Microsoft Office - ESSENTIAL
- Able to manage multiple tasks, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and identify potentially more effective methods of working
Alternative job titles;
Design Engineer, Mechanical Design, Project Engineer, Quality Engineer, Solidworks, Driveworks, CAD
Telford, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Market Drayton, Newport, Bridgnorth, Cannock
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9195
Back to job search
search our jobs