£22000 - £22000 | PER ANNUM
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for an HR Assistant to work in their leading facility in Shrewsbury
Position: HR Assistant
For the successful HR Assistant, our client is offering.
- Permanent position
- Full-time or Part-time hours available
- Salary £22000 per annum (Pro-rata if Part-time)
- 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday (Must be flexible due to projects)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme at auto-enrolment rates
- On-site car park
The Role of the HR Assistant.
- As a Human Resources Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting people, the management and processes across the organisation.
- Reporting to the Head of People and Culture Manager, you will work closely with line managers and individual employees. This is a varied role and you will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of HR including recruitment, training, employee benefits and handling grievances.
- You will help to develop new starter packs, induction plans and handle exit interviews as well as dealing with policies on a wide range of issues including equal opportunities and disciplinary procedures.
- Managing employee sickness records, attendance and absence
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR enquires for employees and maintaining HR files
- Interpreting and advising on employment law and being responsible for employment law compliance
- Managing talent and succession planning
What our client is looking for in an HR Assistant;
- Recruitment experience
- Talent management and succession planning experience
- A strong level of IT literacy
- To demonstrate compassion and empathy as well as being approachable
- The ability to come up with new and exciting ideas, from reward incentives to celebrating birthdays, that make the work environment enjoyable for all
- Ideally, you will have one years’ experience working within Human Resources. A CIPD qualification, or evidence that you are studying towards it, would be advantageous.
HR Assistant Alternative job titles.
HR Assistant, HR Officer, HR, Human resource, HR Administrator
The HR Assistant position is Commutable From;
Shrewsbury, Welshpool, Newtown, Oswestry, Whitchurch, Wem, Telford, Wrexham, Ellesmere
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: job-12884
search our jobs