We are very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed website. The site’s homepage features bright colours and an uncluttered design and our newly designed job search feature, which is now blue. We wanted to make the new website faster, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly.
For Clients we have added:
- News feed where you can get up to date new about Recruit4staff and the recruitment Industry
- A portal so you can track the progress of your vacancies and who we have shortlisted, along with the ability to a
- E timesheet process so you can submit hours from you mobile or via email
- We can now feature your job on our home page to generate additional applicants - we already have over 200 unique views per week
For candidates we have added:
- Candidate portal where you can request holidays, apply for jobs and update your details.
- A Facebook page where you can apply for jobs.
- Ability to submit and/or view the hours we are paying you for.
- A new more accurate job search facility
If you experience any problems using the new website or if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.