Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work in their leading facility on the outskirts of Ellesmere Port
For the successful Maintenance Engineer our client is offering;
- Permanent position
- Salary between 28,000 - 35,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- 7.30am -16.00pm Monday to Thursday, 15.00pm finish Friday
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite training and working through a continual training development plan.
- Auto enrolment Pension
The Role of the Maintenance Engineer;
- Carry out plant and equipment installation in line with Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) system and best working practices.
- Create and participate in an environment of team support across all functions to maximise on production issues and results.
- Maintain minimal disruption whilst carrying out all new instructions and quality maintenance/ repair processes & practices.
- Comply with all legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Attend meetings on Health & Safety, ISO, production, training and development, housekeeping standards and new business concepts as and when required.
- Focus on solutions to problems rather than problems themselves to create an environment of learning and continuous improvement.
- Attend maintenance team meetings to communicate production/ maintenance plans. Holiday, sickness reporting and general management issues.
- Install and set up new bays, & new and additional plant as required. Communicate with appropriate parties.
- Maintain awareness of all aspects of Health & Safety, ISO quality standards and other quality standards to ensure adherence to emergency procedures and that security of personnel is maintained to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate with managers and suppliers on the development of new equipment and plant layout to maximize production capacity.
- Maintain good communication and relationships with all staff within the Company to ensure maintenance issues, production and quality standards are maintained.
- Maintain a good understanding of all the engineering processes within the Company and the equipment/ plant used in production.
What our client is looking for in a Maintenance Engineer;
- Ability to read and have understanding of Electrical & Mechanical schematic drawings.
- Knowledge of PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) Systems.
- Experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
- Knowledge of Pneumatics/ Hydraulics.
- A good knowledge of health and safety legislation as it applies to the role
- Knowledge of welding & fabrication would be desirable.
- Electrical qualifications would be desirable.
Alternative job titles;
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, PLCs, Pneumatics, Hydraulics
Ellesmere Port, Wirral, Chester Deeside
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8791
Back to job search
search our jobs