Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Quality Inspector to work in their leading facility in Telford
The company would prefer someone with experience within the Automotive/Aerospace industry
We are looking for someone who has experience with using Shadowgraphs and Micrometers, experience with CMM's would be a major advantage.
For the successful Quality Inspector our client is offering;
- Temporary-Permanent position
- Pay rate between 10.00 - 10.58 per hour (D.O.E)
- 8.00 am -16.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Onsite training and working through a continual training development plan.
The Role of the Quality Inspector;
- Daily use of measuring equipment including shadowgraphs and micrometers
- Working with low tolerances (microns)
- Setting and programming a CMM
- Produce Initial Inspection reports / First Off reports to meet the required specifications.
- Maintain, monitor and inspect the quality of products being made to ensure that they comply with drawing /data prior to them progressing to the next process.
- Responsible for in-process, first off and final inspection
- Able to read drawings
- Carry out in-process and final inspection audits
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate paperwork
- Rectifying any defects that are detected
- Assist the Engineering team with product review and corrective action on product, non-conformances and disposition
What our client is looking for in a Quality Inspector
- Previous experience within a similar role ESSENTIAL
- Previous quality measuring experience of metal parts - ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of using shadowgraphs and micrometres and/ or reading dimensional drawings
- Experience with setting and programming CMM's - HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS
- Experience within the automotive/aerospace industry - Preferred
Alternative job titles;
Quality Inspector, Quality Controller, QC, QA, Quality Technician, Final Inspection, First Off
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9215
Back to job search
search our jobs