£37,500 - £40,000 | PER ANNUM
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Site Manager to work in their leading facility in Wolverhampton.
For the successful Site Manager our client is offering;
- Permanent position
- Standard hours of 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday, early finish Friday
- Salary will depend on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational health & Private healthcare scheme
- Bonus opportunities available
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Program
The Role of the Site Manager;
- Supervise and overseeing the direction of the project
- Ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Attending team meeting
- Planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway
- Ensuring regulations relating to health safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
- Overseeing the running of live projects.
- Using construction management knowledge to ensure the smooth transition to site and to final handover.
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce.
- Gaining all site related sign off and sectional approvals form the client construction team
What our client is looking for in a Site Manager;
- NEBOSH & SMSTS Qualifications - ESSENTIAL
- CSCS Black Card - ESSENTIAL
- Competent with Microsoft Office Packages - ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of JCT / NEC Building Contracts - ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations - ESSENTIAL
- Good Knowledge of Facades - ESSENTIAL
- Degree / Industry Equivalent in Construction / Engineering - PREFERRED
Alternative jon titles;
Works Manager, Construction Manager, NEBOSH, SMSTS, CSCS Black Card, NEC Buildings Contracts
Wolverhampton, Telford, Albrighton, Shifnal, Walsall, Dudley, Bilston, Willenhall, Wednesbury, Codsall
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: job-10821
search our jobs