Recruit4Staff are proud to be representing their client, a well established manufacturing company in their search for a Mechanical Fitter to work in their leading facility in West Bromwich.
For the successful Mechanical Fitter our client is offering:
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary with progression opportunities
- Days position - 38 hour week
- Ongoing training to enhance skills/qualifications
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Paid sick scheme
- Free life assurance
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
The Role - Mechanical Fitter:
- Mechanical preventative and reactive maintenance work on equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, mechanical seals, pipework etc.
- Mechanical plant installation and modification work.
- Statutory inspections - pressure testing, plant integrity and commissioning work.
- Use and interpret equipment drawings, manuals and other technical information to assist with all works.
- Work in accordance with the company safe systems of work and permit to work systems.
What our client is looking for in a Mechanical Fitter:
- You will need to have a recognised mechanical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 in Mechanical Fitting/Engineering as a minimum
- Ability to use and interpret engineering drawings
- Ideally you would have training in MEWP's, Abrasive Wheels, Welding Equipment and Confined Spaces
West Bromwich, Tipton, Dudley, Oldbury, Smethwick, Birmingham, Wolverhampton
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8101
Back to job search
search our jobs