Recruit4Staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading vehicle dealership in their search for a HGV Technician to work in their leading facilities in Liverpool
For the successful HGV Service Technician our client is offering:
- Permanent Positions
- Salary between 28,000 to 35,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- Day shifts Monday-Friday, Saturday's may also be required
- Overtime available at T1/2
- Ongoing training provided
- Immediate interviews/start available
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus/productivity targets achievable
The Role HGV Service Technician:
- Accurately and skilfully undertaking the repair and servicing of HGV vehicles
- Carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles
- Communicating with Parts department to obtain parts needed, inform Workshop Controller if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary
- Working with other departments to facilitate the servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Diagnosing vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
- Ensuring opportunities are identified to improve the business/profitability
- Full knowledge of our products and customer needs.
- Support and help colleagues where required to deliver team priorities
- Undertake the necessary training and skills development
What our client is looking for in a HGV Service Technician;
- MOT experience would be desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Key Skills or Similar Job Titles:
Service Technician, Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, Mechanic, Vehicle Maintenance
Manchester, Bolton, Wigan, Liverpool
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8976
Back to job search
search our jobs