Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4Staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a QA Technician to work in their leading facility in Montgomery.
Due to the location of the company you MUST have your own transport.
Training will be provided for the right person and there is considerable scope for development within this role.
For the successful QA Technician our client is offering:
- Temp to perm position
- Free parking
- Starting rate of 9.50 per hour, rising to 10 per hour after a 3 month probation
- Rotating 6-2/2-10 shifts, early finish on a Friday
- Weekend call outs may be required
The Role - QA Technician:
- Complete GMP and Internal audits within the factory as required raise any non-conformance and follow through to completion
- Collect samples from borehole through to packaging and finish product for analysis.
- Log samples onto external lab system for testing
- Routine swabbing
- Calibration of equipment
- Actively participate in audits including borehole tours, factory tours and traceability exercises.
- Accurate record keeping of all results and audits using both paperwork and computer systems.
- Raw material sampling and non-conformance control
- Operation of lab equipment and recording of results.
- Processing out of specifications and held product in a timely manner.
- Specification updates and general admin related to quality and water.
- Sample sources when necessary, assist in any remedial works needed on the sources, visit the sources on a regular basis to a schedule and record GMP status, raise any non-conformance and follow through to completion.
- Co-ordination of the water requirements with the planner and communicate which tanks should be used with production staff, monitor water usage and assist in switching tanks where required.
What our client is looking for in a QA Technician;
- Previous experience of building relationships with Internal & External stakeholders - ESSENTIAL
- Must be computer literate
- Internal auditing qualification - PREFERRED
- Food Hygiene Qualification - PREFERRED
Key Skills or Similar Job Titles:
QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Quality Controller, Quality, Quality Inspection, Food Hygiene
Montgomery, Chirbury, Pentreheyling, Welshpool, Newtown, Church Stretton
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9152
Back to job search
search our jobs