Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturer in their search for a Dispatch Supervisor to work in their leading facility in Telford
This position will be working a permanent morning shift, but you must be flexible to working extended hours if the business requires you to do so.
For the successful Dispatch Supervisor our client is offering;
- Temporary-permanent position
- Annual salary of between 22-25K (D.O.E)
- Days to start with, but this will be doing rotating shifts
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
The Role of the Dispatch Supervisor;
- Liaise and maintain a good rapport with customers and haulage contractors to ensure delivery times are met.
- Assess finished goods racking availability.
- Improve and promote general cleanliness and housekeeping within the Warehouse
- Attend production meetings and contribute to achieving effective inter-department communication.
- Be responsible for the acceptance of incoming goods.
- Liaise with other production departments and internal sales to ensure that customers, delivery date requirements are met and that stock levels are minimised.
- Remain flexible regarding working hours in accordance with business needs.
- Maintain and encourage high morale and general team spirit within the logistics department.
- Assist in the loading of vehicles operating an FLT during loading high activity.
What our client is looking for in a Dispatch Supervisor:
- Experience within a similar role - ESSENTIAL
- Stability in your work history - ESSENTIAL
- Previous Dispatch/Inventory/Stock Control experience - ESSENTIAL
Alternative job titles;
Logistics Supervisor, Warehouse Supervising, Inventory Controller, Stock Control, Oracle, SAP
Telford, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Newport, Market Drayton, Whitchurch, Cannock
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9225
Back to job search
search our jobs