Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering Manufacturing business in their search for a MIG Welder to work in their leading facility in Shrewsbury.
For the successful MIG Welder our client is offering;
- £10.00 per hour
- 7 am - 4 pm Monday to Thursday, 12 pm finish Friday
- The opportunity of a permanent position
- Overtime with premiums
- Ongoing training/development
The Role - MIG Welder:
- MIG Welding
- Reading from drawings
- Working with Mild steel
- Heavier plate and section cutting and guillotine work for structural steel projects.
- Marking out, drilling and lifting tackle.
- Ability to read engineering drawing
What our client is looking for in a MIG Welder Fabricator;
- MIG on Mild Steel
- Must be able to work from engineering drawings - ESSENTIAL
- Plate and Guillotine experience
- Experience with welding in a high volume manufacturing industry - ESSENTIAL
Key skills or similar job titles;
Shrewsbury/Telford/Wem/Oswestry/Newport/Market Drayton/Four Crosses/Ellesmere/Welshpool
For further information about this position please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: job-10710