Telford and Wrekin
£10.50 - £11.50 | PER HOUR
Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing our client, a leading manufacturing business in their search for a Warehouse Administrator
to work in their leading facility in Telford
The hiring manager is aiming for a start date of the 17th May, training will be based up in Scotland so you MUST be prepared to work up their whilst training, all expenses including accommodation will be paid.
For the successful Warehouse Administrator our client is offering;
The Role of the Warehouse Administrator;
- Temporary - Permanent position.
- Starting rate of between £10.50 - £11.50 per hour (D.O.E)
- 40 hour working week, day shift position although flexibility will be required
- Free parking
What our client is looking for in a Warehouse Administrator;
- Responsible for accurate system entry of all Stock Movements utilising Sage L200.
Systemically allocate stock to customers and feedback issues to Customer Services
- Accurately enter stock received into Sage system.
- Correctly allocate stock to customers.
- Create Picklists for Warehouse Team & Delivery Driver paperwork.
- Quarantine received stock on system and produce daily report.
- Ensure stock write offs are completed accurately and on time.
- Key completed stocktake paperwork.
- Report supplier discrepancies to Purchasing department via Teams.
- Manage Supplier Returns process.
- Report stock availability issues to Customer Services via Teams.
- Run daily check reports and action as required.
- Investigate missing/unreceived deliveries.
- Work alongside Telford Transport Department and assist with admin tasks related to this area of the operation.
- During busy periods, be prepared to pick/pack stock orders within the chilled warehouse
- Carry out any other tasks required by the company which are within Administrator’s capabilities
Key skills or similar Job titles:
- SAGE experience - PREFERRED
- 2+ years general administration experience - ESSENTIAL
- Ability to use Microsoft packages such as Word, Outlook, and Excel - ESSENTIAL
- Supply Chain, manufacturing, or warehouse administration experience- PREFERRED
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and hauliers - ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of production processes and supply chain - PREFERRED
Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Planner, Manufacturing Administration, Transport Planner, Production Planner, Freight Administrator, Warehouse Administration
Telford, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Market Drayton, Newport
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: job-10088
search our jobs