Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Flexographic Printer to work in their leading facility in Telford
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of established Flexographic Printers at a busy manufacturer in Shropshire.
For the successful Flexographic Printer our client is offering:
- 3 shift rotation, but you MUST be flexible to working a Panama shift in the near future
- The opportunity of a permanent position
- Salary between 20-25K (dependant on experience)
- Free parking
The role Flexographic Printer;
- Operation of 8 or 10 colour CI printing presses printing on a variety of flat films.
- Monitor the SAP system to ensure the machine plan is followed
- Read and understand work instructions to ensure the machine is fed with the correct materials
- Complete all documentation as required
- Communicate with other staff members verbally and by using the shift handover book
- Be fully conversant with 8 Colour CL flexographic printing presses
- Report any machine faults to the Senior management & Engineers
- Ability to work to high standards, pay attention to detail, be a leader when required, communicate at all levels and be a team player.
- Fault finding ability, support and help with the training of Assistant Printers
- Set up and ability to operate a Flexographic printing machine to produce high-quality print to approved standards.
- Carry out first off inspections/quality checks.
What our client is looking for in a Flexographic Printer;
- Previous experience of printing on flat films (preferably Polythene)
- Experienced with working with polymer plates using ink based solvents
- Previous experience of a CL Flexographic printing press (8-10 colours)
- Experience with a "Windmoller" or "Holscher" machine - highly advantageous
- Good knowledge of X-Rite spectrophotometers.
- Previous SAP & Computer system experience
Key skills or similar Job titles:
Print Technician / Flexographic Printing / Flexo Printer
Telford / Shrewsbury / Newport / Market Drayton / Wolverhampton / Cannock / Stafford
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8031
Back to job search
search our jobs