Customer Service Coordinator
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturer in their search for a Customer Service Coordinator to work in their facility in West Bromwich
Due to a request from the hiring manager, we require a hands-on person with a MINIMUM of 2 years experience in the Export and Shipping Industry.
For the successful Customer Service Coordinator our client is offering:
- 7.45 am 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Starting salary of 19,000 per annum
- Permanent position
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Paid sick scheme
- Free life assurance
- Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
The role - Customer Service Coordinator:
- You will receive, enter and co-ordinate customers orders
- Provide a high level of Customer Service across the business working to ISO 9001
- Contract review, order entry, preparation of shipping documentation and dealing with global based customers by email and telephone.
- Making a booking with freight forwarders, producing all export documentation, invoices, despatch notes, EUR1, certificate of Origin.
- Bank presentations and Letter of Credit.
- Working out prices and issuing quotations.
- Attending meetings to discuss orders with production in order to keep customers updated.
- Preparing quotations, dealing with customers queries, general administration, filing, scanning and occasionally standing in on reception when needed.
What our client is looking for in a Customer Service Advisor:
- Knowledge of IMDG, ADR and IATA would be useful.
- You will need GCSE in Maths and English
- A qualification in the shipment of Dangerous Goods would be an advantage.
- You will also need good keyboard skills
- Knowledge of 'Sage' and 'Microsoft Office software'. essential
Key skills or similar Job titles:
Customer Service Coordinator, Data Entry, Admin, Answering Phones, Export and Shipping, Customer Service
West Bromwich, Birmingham, Dudley, Kidderminster, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Wednesbury, Telford, West Midlands, Shropshire, Staffordshire
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8099
Back to job search
search our jobs