FLT Counterbalance Driver
Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Logistics company in their search for an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver to work in their leading facility in Telford
Please be aware you MUST have a license which covers you to drive a GAS Counterbalance truck, Electric licenses will not be accepted.
For the successful FLT Counterbalance Driver our client is offering;
- Hourly rate of 10.40 per hour (based on an annual salary of 23,000 per annum)
- 8.00 am - 17.00 pm Monday to Friday
- Temporary - Permanent position
- Free parking
FLT Counterbalance Driver - The Role;
- To carry out final packing according to set procedures, checklists, and works order requirements.
- To weigh finished goods pallets
- To load finished goods onto despatch vehicles as required, working from a picking list.
- Unload incoming goods, checking quantities, paperwork, and delivery to the relevant department.
- Ensure the safe receipt, storage and issue of solvents.
- Ensure that the Warehouse and Pallet Yard are swept and maintained to a clean and orderly condition.
- Monitor stocks of packing materials, draw attention to shortages, and carry out regular stock checks as required.
- Undertake daily inspections and battery top-ups of Forklift trucks.
- As a trained Forklift Truck Driver to carry out all duties safely so as not to endanger self, others or property and to report all faults and incidents.
- Provide holiday/sickness absence overtime cover as necessary if available.
What our client is looking for;
- You must hold a current Counterbalance license
- Current GAS Counterbalance license - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience on the truck is essential.
Key skills or similar job titles;
Counterbalance, Counter Balance, FLT Driver, Forklift Driver
Telford, Wolverhampton, Shifnal, Broseley, Bridgnorth
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8876
Back to job search
search our jobs