Recruit4Staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading vehicle dealership in their search for an MOT Tester to work in their leading facility in Shrewsbury
Although no weekends are being worked currently, you MUST be prepared to work 1 weekend in every 4 in the near future.
For the successful MOT Tester our client is offering:
- Permanent Positions
- Salary between 20,000 - 26,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- 8.30 am 5.00 pm Monday-Friday (39 hour week)
- Overtime available at T1/2
- Ongoing training provided
- Immediate interviews/start available
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus/productivity targets achievable
The Role MOT Tester;
- Accurately and skilfully undertaking the repair and servicing of motor vehicles
- Carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles
- Communicating with Parts department to obtain parts needed, inform Workshop Controller if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary
- Working with other departments to facilitate the servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Diagnosing vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
- Ensuring opportunities are identified to improve the business/profitability
- Full knowledge of our products and customer needs.
- Support and help colleagues where required to deliver team priorities
- Undertake the necessary training and skills development
What our client is looking for in an MOT Tester;
- MOT experience - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in a similar role.
Key Skills or Similar Job Titles:
Service Technician, Light Vehicle Mechanic, Mechanic, Vehicle Maintenance
Telford, Shrewsbury, Market Drayton, Newport, Wem
For further information about this and other positions please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9130
Back to job search
search our jobs