HR and Payroll Assistant
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a HR Assistant to work on a project based in Telford
This will be a varied role doing day to day HR & Payroll duties.
For the successful HR Assistant our client is offering;
- Permanent position
- 08:45 17.00 Monday to Friday
- Salary of between 22,000 - 24,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- 25 days holiday plus one day for your birthday, non contractual
- Bike to work scheme
- Childcare benefits
- Free parking
- Sick pay
The Role of the HR Assistant
- Administration of HR related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment, probation and performance reviews etc.
- Assist in processing starters and leavers,
- Maintain accurate electronic employee records in line with GDPR requirements.
- Issue amendments to contracts as and when required
- Maintenance of the HR & Time and Attendance system
- Manage requested reference information
- Collect data on HR KPIs ready to report to the HR & Payroll Controller
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Assist in the training matrix and schedules
- Attend formal meetings to take notes, issue the relevant paperwork
- Deliver HR Inductions to new starters.
- Responsible for processing the monthly payroll for c130 employees
- Process the end to end payroll including processing p45s and P46s.
- Employee pension management
What our client is looking for in a HR Assistant;
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or working towards - ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 12 months previous HR experience - ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 2 years previous payroll experience - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An accurate and logical approach to work
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent time management skills.
Alternative job titles;
HR Advisor, Payroll Assistant, HR & Payroll, Human Resources, HR Administrator
Telford, Shrewsbury, Newport, Market Drayton, Broseley, Bridgnorth, Wolverhampton
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9173
Back to job search
search our jobs