Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for an NPD Technologist to work in Telford
This position would be ideal for someone who has recently passed there studies to a 2:1 level within food science, food technology, manufacturing management or business management and are looking for their first role with a FMCG manufacturer
For the successful NPD Technologist our client is offering;
- Permanent position
- 08:30 17:00 Monday to Thursday, 16:30 Friday (39.5 hours per week)
- Starting salary of just under 23,500 per annum, rising to just under 30,000 per annum once fully progressed
- Company benefits include auto-enrolment pension.
- After a years service benefits include extra weeks holiday, life cover, health cash plan plus flexible benefits.
- Free parking
The Role of the NPD Technologist;
- Taking responsibility for the full NPD cycle
- Act as the main development contact for customers
- Ensuring that milestones and key project deliverables are defined and communicated
- Work within in a cross functional project team (Engineering, Operations, Technical)
- Ensuring project plans are being maintained and where activities are not meeting expected deliverables that this is communicated and risk assessed.
- Work with suppliers and customers to develop, maintain and update packaging and product specifications to make certain that the end product is fit-for-factory.
- Plan, organise and oversee customer and supplier attended factory trials and product launches.
What our client is looking for in an NPD Technologist;
- 2:1 level graduates from a food science, food technology, manufacturing management or business management degree looking for their first role with a FMCG manufacturer.
- A-levels of C and above and GCSE passes of Grades C and above.
Alternative job titles;
New Product Design, Product Development
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9251
Back to job search
search our jobs