Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work in their leading facility in Telford
Due to a request from the hiring manager please only apply if you have previously worked in a FMCG environment.
For the successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer our client is offering;
- Permanent position
- Rotating 6-2/2-10 shifts, you will also be required to be on call
- Starting salary of between 28,000 - 32,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- Free parking
- Overtime available
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Training and development opportunities
The Role of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- You will have responsibility for all onsite repairs and maintenance, including plant, machinery and building maintenance.
- You will also implement and help to develop a preventative maintenance plan.
- Physically carry out all repairs / planned maintenance.
- Monitor, record and report the results of PPM on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Attend the morning operations meeting to communicate details of machine issues, times and expected PPM dates.
- Liaise with all external contractors.
- Constant focus on cost-down opportunities.
- Control of installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Order processing and storage of spare parts
What our client is looking for in a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- 17th or 18th edition - preferred
- Mechanical and Electrical maintenance experience.
- Apprentice trained Electrical or Mechanical.
- Efficient problem solving of both mechanical and electrical faults
- Have previously worked in a FMCG environment.
- Excellent computer skills, using Microsoft office applications (word, excel, Outlook).
- Good communication skills.
- A willingness to progress within the business.
Alternative job titles;
Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Technician, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled, Site Technician, Plant Technician, Shift Technician, Factory Engineer
Telford, Bridgnorth, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Kidderminster, Shifnal
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8082
Back to job search
search our jobs