Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Production Administrator to work in their leading facility in Wem
Due to the nature of the business, the company would prefer someone who has come from the Food Manufacturing industry.
For the successful Production Administrator our client is offering;
- Temporary-Permanent position
- 7.00 am 19.00 pm (4 on 4 off day shifts)
- Starting rate of 9.00 per hour
- Free parking
The Role of the Production Administrator;
- The role involves data entry of production data to generate KPI type information.
- The key to this role is that the right person is not just someone who enters numbers into spreadsheets but someone who is able to sense check the results, analyse, compare and highlight issues and opportunities.
- The right person will want to get up and engage with the Site Managers and operatives to help make sure the numbers are accurate and a history of explanations for the results is maintained.
- I believe this role (above others) offers a really solid knowledge of the business and therefore has the potential to lead onto other opportunities.
What our client is looking for in a Production Administrator;
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel would be an advantage to enable efficient and effective analysis and comparison.
- Someone who understands production targets/KPIs would be ideally suited if they have the MS Excel skills which forms the basis of the role.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
- The ability to follow and provide clear instructions
- Strong organisational skills
Alternative job titles;
Warehouse Administrator, Logistics Coordinator, Transport Planner, Transport Planning, HGV Coordinator, Transport Administrator, Transport Supervisor
Wem, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, Telford, Welshpool, Newtown, Oswestry, St Martins, Halfway House
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8898
Back to job search
search our jobs