Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work in their leading facility on the outskirts of Droitwich
The company would prefer someone with experience within the Automotive/Aerospace industry For the successful Maintenance Engineer our client is offering;
i. Temp-Permanent position
ii. Salary between 24,500 - 26,500 per annum (D.O.E)
iii. 7.30am -16.00pm Monday to Thursday, 15.00pm finish Friday
iv. 20 days holiday + bank holidays
v. Onsite training and working through a continual training development plan.
vi. Auto enrolment Pension
The Role of the Maintenance Engineer;
- Carry out plant and equipment installation in line with Planned Preventative Maintenance
- (PPM) system and best working practices.
- Create and participate in an environment of team support across all functions to maximise on production issues and results.
- Maintain minimal disruption whilst carrying out all new instructions and quality maintenance/ repair processes & practices.
- Comply with all legislation and best practice guidelines.
- Attend meetings on Health & Safety, ISO, production, training and development, housekeeping standards and new business concepts as and when required.
- Focus on solutions to problems rather than problems themselves to create an environment of learning and continuous improvement.
- Attend maintenance team meetings to communicate production/ maintenance plans.
- Holiday, sickness reporting and general management issues.
- Install and set up new bays, & new and additional plant as required.
- Communicate with appropriate parties.
- Maintain awareness of all aspects of Health & Safety, ISO quality standards and other quality standards to ensure adherence to emergency procedures and that security of personnel is maintained to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate with managers and suppliers on the development of new equipment and plant layout to maximize production capacity.
- Maintain good communication and relationships with all staff within the Company to ensure maintenance issues, production and quality standards are maintained.
- Maintain a good understanding of all the engineering processes within the Company and the equipment/ plant used in production.
What our client is looking for in a Maintenance Engineer;
- Ability to read and have understanding of Electrical & Mechanical schematic drawings.
- Knowledge of PLCs (Programmable Logic Controller) Systems.
- Experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM).
- Knowledge of Pneumatics/ Hydraulics.
- A good knowledge of health and safety legislation as it applies to the role Knowledge of welding & fabrication would be desirable.
- Electrical qualifications would be desirable
Alternative job titles; Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, PLCs, Pneumatics, Hydraulics Commutable From; Droitwich, Worcester, Evesham, Malvern, Fernhill Heath, Tewkesbury, Redditch For further information about this and other positions please apply now This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9008
Back to job search
search our jobs