Temporary to Permanent
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a HR & Accounts Assistant to work on a project based in Telford
Although this role will be mainly HR based, you must be flexible to doing some accounts work.
For the successful HR & Accounts Assistant our client is offering;
- Temporary-Permanent position
- 08:00 17.00 Monday to Friday
- Annual Salary of between 23,000 - 25,000 per annum (D.O.E)
- Free parking
The Role of the HR & Accounts Assistant;
- Administration of HR related documentation, such as offer letters, contracts of employment, probation and performance reviews etc.
- Assist in processing starters and leavers,
- Maintain accurate electronic employee records in line with GDPR requirements.
- Maintenance of the HR & Time and Attendance system
- Manage requested reference information
- Collect data on HR KPIs ready to report to the HR & Payroll Controller
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Assist in the training matrix and schedules
- Attend formal meetings to take notes, issue the relevant paperwork
- Deliver HR Inductions to new starters.
- Responsible for processing the monthly payroll for c130 employees
- Process the end to end payroll including processing p45s and P46s.
- Employee pension management
- Raising invoices
- The setting of product standards, including labour and materials
- Completion and analysis of Product end of run reconciliations
- Product Margin analysis
- Month-end tasks
- Quarterly Forecasting and annual Budgeting
- Identification and implementation of Improvement projects.
What our client is looking for in a HR & Accounts Assistant;
- CIPD Level 3 qualified or working towards - ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 12 months previous HR experience - ESSENTIAL
- Educated to A-Level standard
- AAT Level 2 qualified - MINIMUM
- 1 - 3 years experience in purchase ledger - ESSENTIAL
- SAGE Line 50 experience - PREFERRED
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An accurate and logical approach to work
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have excellent time management skills.
Alternative job titles;
HR Advisor, Payroll Assistant, HR & Payroll, Human Resources, HR Administrator
Telford, Shrewsbury, Newport, Market Drayton, Broseley, Bridgnorth, Wolverhampton
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9202
Back to job search
search our jobs