Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading packaging company in their search for Customer Support Officer to work in their leading facility in Powys
The Ideal candidate must have strong computer skills with experience of using SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook within a Manufacturing industry
Job Title; Customer Support Officer
Our client is seeking a forward-thinking individual who can work in a cross functional manner. Responsible for daily management of customer accounts, including forecasting, demand management, processing of orders and responding to enquiries on a range of industry-leading products and services.
For the successful Customer Support Officer, our client is offering:
- 29K Salary
- Permanent position
- 08:30 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
- 4.5% Company Pension
- 33 Days / year holiday
- Death in Service
- Income Protection Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount Voucher Scheme
The role Customer Support Officer:
- Managing all customer requirements, specifically responsible for processing customer orders and monitoring them from creation to cash flow
- Close cooperation with the customer in terms of the delivery time of all materials and information necessary to produce orders on time in full.
- Review the requirements proposed by the customer (forecasting).
- Close cooperation with Production Planning on lead times, deadlines affecting orders and with the other departments involved in meeting customer requirements.
- Correspondence with customers on complaints, including raising internal notifications and creation of credit notes
- Sales and invoicing, transfer of complete sales documents to the Finance Department. .
- Monitoring stock levels of customer finished goods and aged stock
- Customer visits with External Sales (e.g. quarterly business reviews) to build long term relationship with customers.
- Promoting products, particularly new technical & production capabilities, to customers.
- Direct supervision and control of document flow.
What our client is looking for in a Customer Support Officer:
- Experience of working in a busy administrative role within a manufacturing organisation that ideally involves order processing and/or invoicing.
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data processing abilities required
- Strong computer skills with experience of using SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A real team player with the ability to build rapport with your co-workers at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner and organisation skills are also required.
Key skills or similar Job titles as the Customer Support Officer
Key Account manager, account manager, Customer Support Officer, Customer Liaison Officer, Internal Account Executive
The Customer Support Officer position is Commutable From:
Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Wrexham, Telford, Newtown, Welshpool, Whitchurch, Shropshire, Powys, North Wales, South Wales
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-9210
Back to job search