Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering Manufacturing business in their search for a Fabricator Welder to work in their leading facility in Shrewsbury.
Please be aware we are looking for someone who has TIG Welding experience.
For the successful Fabricator Welder our client is offering;
- 7.00 AM - 16.00 PM Monday-Thursday, 12.00 PM finish Friday
- Starting rate of £12.00 per hour
- The opportunity of a permanent position
The Role - Fabricator Welder:
- TIG Welding
- Reading from drawings
- Working with Mild steel
- Heavier plate and section cutting and guillotine work for structural steel projects.
- Marking out, drilling and lifting tackle.
- Ability to read engineering drawing
What our client is looking for in a Fabricator Welder;
- Previous TIG Welding experience - ESSENTIAL
- Must be able to work from engineering drawings - ESSENTIAL
- Experience with welding in a high volume manufacturing industry - ESSENTIAL
Key skills or similar job titles;
Shrewsbury/Telford/Wem/Oswestry/Newport/Market Drayton/Four Crosses/Ellesmere/Welshpool
For further information about this position please apply now.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business
Job Reference: job-10711