Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Project Manager to work throughout the UK
Position: Project Manager
Do you like a challenge and enjoy really owning a project Do you like variety and get a buzz from seeing projects through from concept through to physical reality If so, this might be for you.
For the successful Project Manager, our client is offering.
- Permanent position
- Salary between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 08.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday (Must be flexible due to projects)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme at auto-enrolment rates
- Car Allowance
The Role of the Project Manager.
- As a project manager it is your responsibility to deliver projects on time and on the budget, by
- planning and organising resources and people.
- You'll need to track work to be completed, set deadlines and delegate tasks to the project team, identifying any potential risks.
- Ultimately, you are responsible for completing the project work in line with the plan and will be reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Experience / Skills / Qualification for the Project manager position;
- At least 3 year’s experience in managing complex construction projects
- Steel structures and or concrete structure construction experience essential OR 3 year’s experience in the fabrication of wood/steel / FRP / Aluminium
What our client is looking for in a Project Manager.
- Specifically, you’ll know the ins and outs of working in and around a rail environment and all of the complexities that bring to projects.
- Excellent organisation skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet headlines strong interpersonal skills to motivate and lead your project team
- The ability to monitor and control budgets
- Liaise with the supply chain to deliver on time and to budget
- Good communication and negotiation skills to manage expectations
- Civils and or steel construction experience
- Reading drawings, preparing budgets and working with the supply chain to deliver on time, on budget to the highest quality
- Manage and control multiple jobs at different stages with differing levels of client interaction and support
Key skills or similar Job titles as the Project Manager:
Project Manager, Civils Engineer, Project Engineer, Senior Contract Manager, Project Estimator
The Project Manager position is Commutable From;
Anywhere in the UK, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Telford, Midlands
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency, or employment business.
Job Reference: job-12716