HGV Class 1 Driver
A leading distribution company based in Telford are working alongside Recruit4staff to recruit HGV Class 1 Drivers.
For the successful Class 1 Driver we are offering;
- Temporary work with a view to becoming ongoing
- Varying start times
- Free parking
- PAYE / LTD Rates available!
- Premium rates when working weekends
- Online payslips with weekly pay
- Friendly and approachable Recruitment Team who are on hand to match you to the best Driving Jobs!
The Role of the Class 1 Driver:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time and you inform the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections in a timely manner
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Submitting hours at the end of the week
What our client is looking for in a Class 1 Driver:
- Full UK Driving License
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Up to date CPC
- C+E entitlement on their license
- Valid Digital tacho
- No more than 6 points on license
Alternative job titles;
HGV Driver, LGV Driver, Class 1
Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Bilston, Wednesbury, Walsall, Albrighton, Birmingham, Telford, Cannock
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: JOB-8887
Back to job search
search our jobs