£20,000 - £22,500 | PER ANNUM
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Commercial Administrator to work in for leading facility in Nottingham.
For the successful Commercial Administrator our client is offering;
- Permanent position
- Standard hours of 09.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday
- Starting salary up to £22,500 per annum (D.O.E)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension plan, automatically enrolled after 13 weeks of employment
- Occupational health & Private healthcare scheme
- Bonus opportunities available
- Life assurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
The Role of the Commercial Administrator:
- Accurately updating spreadsheets
- Liaising with Customers to ensure purchase orders for completed works are received to enable invoicing
- Liaising with internal and external customers to collate information required for both new Suppliers & Customers
- Completion of Due Diligence Forms
- Liaising with both Accounts Payable and Credit Control to gain approval for new accounts
- E-Mailing of Completion Details to various customers adhering to pre arranged agreements
- Creating Quotations / Sales Orders on the accounts system for sales of all products
- Completing the operatives weekly hours spreadsheet and e-mailing internally to the Operations Department
- Raising of month end invoices from our accounts system.
- E-mailing/posting of all month end invoices within 48 hours of month end.
- All other admin/office duties as and when required.
What our client is looking for in a Commercial Administrator;
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft Office - ESSENTIAL
- Previous Administration & Customer Service experience - ESSENTIAL
- Experience on inputting data and building spreadsheets - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within the manufacturing sector - PREFERRED
Alternative job titles;
Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Customer Service, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Advisor, Coordinator
Gotham, East Leake, West Leake, Costock, Clifton Village, Nottingham
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as a recruitment agency, agent, agencies, employment agency or employment business.
Job Reference: job-10779
search our jobs